YLabs is a team of physicians, designers, economists, developers, public health professionals, and educators. We bring a unique mix of human-centered design, adolescent health, outcome evaluation, and implementation know-how to the global problems facing youth.
YLabs was founded at the Harvard Innovation Lab in 2016 in response to a need for innovation in partnership with youth. Co-founders Rebecca Hope, Shannon Milroy, and Majdi Osman saw that despite impressive global reductions in child mortality over recent decades, there had been little improvement in the health and survival of young people globally.
A successful candidate has experience in business operations, human resources, recruiting, and/or customer service and is highly organized, an excellent communicator, and able to successfully demonstrate how they balance competing priorities for our small and growing organization.
Oct 1, 2023
YLabs is seeking a Product Manager contractor to coordinate the creation, design, implementation, and launch of digital products with our team. This role is responsible for managing the product and service work streams of each product life cycle.
Sep 29, 2023
YLabs is seeking a junior-level or mid-level Communication Designer who is passionate about utilizing design to enhance the communication and impact of youth-focused projects. In this role, you will collaborate with youth-led organizations participating in the USAID Kijana Nahodha Social Impact Accelerator to transform their ideas and innovations into visually compelling prototypes and pitch decks.
Sep 25, 2023
The Asking for a Friend (AFF) Youth Advisory Board (YAB) is a group of 6 young people in California that will help guide the creation of the platform to be the best tool for young people in their communities. The YAB is an advisory group designed to share their thoughts and feedback on the content, design, branding and overall experience of the AFF platform. Members will be paid for their time and expertise.
Aug 24, 2023
The Technical Director will help to oversee and co-manage YLabs’ globally distributed team of public health professionals working to research, design, and launch integrated innovations with and for young people to improve their health and wellness, financial inclusion, and climate resilience.
Aug 9, 2023
- IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and AsiaIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and Asia
- IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| AdminIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| Admin
- BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa AsiaABOUT US BRAC International operates in 10 countries across Africa and Asia. We envision a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to… Read more: BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa Asia
- Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration JobsHere’s a digest of popular positions, with some closing soon from multiple employers in the Humanitarian Development space. Opportunities Finance Manager, Kenya Livestock Market Systems ActivityACDI/VOCA Investment Product Scoping STTA,… Read more: Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration Jobs
- World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal CommunicationsThe World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. Subsequent presidents include Jonathan… Read more: World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal Communications