- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Central African Republic
- South Sudan
108 JOBS FOUND
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) ProjectlocationsAddis Ababa, Ethiopiaposted onPosted Yesterday
- People & Culture /HR Officer – GeneralistlocationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted Yesterday
- Senior Manager, ProgramslocationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted Yesterday
- Community Mobiliser- ThrivelocationsAngurai, Kenyaposted onPosted Yesterday
- Programme Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning OfficerlocationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted Yesterday
- Project Coordinator – CESPlocationsMarigat, Kenyaposted onPosted Yesterday
- Natural Resource Management CoordinatorlocationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted 2 Days Ago
- Customer Success Business Analystlocations8 Locationsposted onPosted 2 Days Ago
- WASH Officer (Engineer)locationsTigray Region, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 2 Days Ago
- WASH Officer (Health)locationsTigray Region, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 2 Days Ago
- Regional Food Resource Manager-TigraylocationsMekele, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 2 Days Ago
- IYCF OfficerslocationsSamre, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Emergency Livelihood Project CoordinatorlocationsTigray Region, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Executive AssociatelocationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Manager I-N, LivelihoodlocationsJuba, South Sudanposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Emergency Agriculture Recovery officers-1locationsMekele, Ethiopiaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Health SpecialistlocationsKampala, Ugandaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Infrastructure and Cyber Security EngineerlocationsKampala, Ugandaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Manager – Global Talent Acquisition (Disaster Management, Fragile States, and Grant Acquisition Management) locationsKaren, Kenyaposted onPosted 3 Days Ago
- Project Officer Livelihoods UNDPlocationsLamwo, Ugandaposted onPosted 4 Days Ago
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
As a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Learn more about our work at wvi.org.Read More
Our organisational culture reflects a “Partnership” of World Vision offices in 100 countries and 33,000+ staff working towards one vision: life in its fullness for every child.
A career with World Vision is a God-given calling, and we believe that every staff member has been brought to World Vision for God’s purposes. Whether working from home, in an office, or with children and community members, we celebrate and embrace each staff member’s diverse background and talents – knowing that together, we can make a difference. Together, #WeAreWorldVision.
Learn more about our culture.Read More
Our people are our greatest asset.
Each staff member brings their unique experience and God-given talents to the organisation – and in return World Vision provides employees a competitive “Total Rewards” package tailored to the context in which they work.
Learn more about benefits.Read More
Have questions about applying to a job with World Vision?
See our Frequently Asked Questions.
© 2023 Workday, Inc. All rights reserved.