Country specific job boards
Mercy Corps is a global team working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper. People join Mercy Corps to do the most impactful work of their lives. This is a place where you get to bring your full self. Curiosity, kindness, collaboration, optimism, courage, creativity — these are some of the qualities that define Mercy Corps culture. MC seeks team members with different origins, beliefs, backgrounds and ways of thinking. Diversity is how MC tackles the world’s toughest challenges.
Please see below for links to country specific online job boards. Jobs listed on these boards are intended for candidates that are citizens in the country where these postings are listed.
You can find International and HQ careers here.
- RefuSHE Jobs | Marketing, Communication, Operations, M&ECareers & Internships RefuSHE provides the full spectrum of care and protection for refugee girls, young women, and children in Kenya. We invite you to learn more about our open… Read more: RefuSHE Jobs | Marketing, Communication, Operations, M&E
- Sanergy Jobs | Impact Jobs | Sales Fundraising Finance OpsOur Job Offers Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team. Credit Associate – MARCH 20245… Read more: Sanergy Jobs | Impact Jobs | Sales Fundraising Finance Ops
- MEDAIR Jobs | Global Positions| Operations Admin FinanceMedair Jobs Ukraine Program / Project Management | Field – International staff Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) Advisor ROC Required Working as an important member of a diverse team who are committed… Read more: MEDAIR Jobs | Global Positions| Operations Admin Finance
- Article19 Jobs | Global Remote Hybrid PositionsArticle 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that everyone has the right to freedom of expression and opinion. This includes the right to hold opinions without interference… Read more: Article19 Jobs | Global Remote Hybrid Positions
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation EGPAF Jobs | Multiple Positions Africa Asia EU Americas|The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a nonprofit organization that works to prevent pediatric HIV infection and eliminate pediatric AIDS. EGPAF was founded in 1988 by Elizabeth Glaser, Susan DeLaurentis,… Read more: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation EGPAF Jobs | Multiple Positions Africa Asia EU Americas|