Closing Date 2023/10/10 Reference Number CCB230519-3
Job Title Finance Manager Job Category Commercial – Sales and Marketing Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Type Permanent Location – Country South Africa Location – Province Other – Non-South African Location Location – Town / City Lesotho
As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Lesotho citizens, and to this end we require the services of high caliber Lesotho to provide a leading edge to our business. Lesotho requires the services of a Finance Manager, to be based in Lesotho. The incumbent will report to Country Finance Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
Ensure compliance to internal controls and accounting policies.
Oversee the full spectrum of accounting functions within Mbeya
To prepare accurate and timely Management Accounts
Ensure taxation compliance
Training and development for accounting and administration team
Control the operating expenses proactively ensuring within allocated spend
Variance analysis to highlight any inefficiency, deviation and provide recommendations.
Oversee and prepare the annual budgetand full year rolling estimates. Prepare budget for working capital and other balances sheet item.
Authorize the accounts payable and employee related claim such as payroll, expenses claim and other employee benefits
Skills, Experience & Education
- A Finance/Accounting graduate with a relevant qualification as a Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CPA).
- 3 years relevant experience in similiar role. FMCG (Bottling experience) an added advantage.
- Proven business acumen.
- Strong in systems and governance/compliance. Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and planning skills are essential.
- SAP skills and knowledge would be an advantage.
- IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and AsiaIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and Asia
- IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| AdminIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| Admin
- BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa AsiaABOUT US BRAC International operates in 10 countries across Africa and Asia. We envision a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to… Read more: BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa Asia
- Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration JobsHere’s a digest of popular positions, with some closing soon from multiple employers in the Humanitarian Development space. Opportunities Finance Manager, Kenya Livestock Market Systems ActivityACDI/VOCA Investment Product Scoping STTA,… Read more: Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration Jobs
- World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal CommunicationsThe World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. Subsequent presidents include Jonathan… Read more: World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal Communications