Country Lead Talent and Development
Closing Date 2023/10/06 Reference Number CCB230926-1 Job Title Country Lead Talent and Development Job Category People and Culture Company Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Kenya Location – Province Other – Non-South African Location Location – Town / City Nairobi Job Description
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14,000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Key Purpose Statement
The role holder is responsible for the total value chain of Talent Management and Learning and Development in the country. They ensure the success of the organisation through the establishment of strong internal and external talent pipelines and the systematic attraction, appointment, leadership development, and promotion of high performing employees as well as ensuring the delivery of functional training and development. They also coordinate, consolidate and manage delivery of all Talent and Development initiatives, metrics and execution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a thought leader and expert for the subsidiary on the subjects of talent acquisition, High Potential HIPO management, performance management and leadership development in the country.
- Establish, manage, and nurture a team of Talent and Learning and Development specialists by determining the optimal resourcing strategy to execute the workload in the Talent and Development team.
- Create, maintain, and execute organisational talent and development related strategies through analysing external trends and best practices for talent and development that the subsidiary should adopt as well as analysing current internal organisational talent and development processes and solutions to identify weaknesses, unmet business requirements and areas for improvement.
- Compiling and managing the budget for and preparing business cases for proposed solutions and interventions.
- Supporting the implementation of the Diversity Strategy in line with CCBA operating framework and measurements
- Building general knowledge and understanding of talent attraction, talent acquisition, performance management, leadership development, HIPO management, employee wellness and graduate recruitment and development in the organization.
- Driving the implementation of the leadership development infrastructure, in anticipation of need, including career paths, learning pathways, competency definition, curricula design, critical learning interventions and systems.
- Facilitating the effective integration of talent management, performance management and leadership development to ensure optimal organisation and individual development within the specific functions.
Skills, Experience & Education
- 12 to 14 years’ experience in a Human Resources corporate or consulting environment with at least 6 years focused on working in talent acquisition and assessment
- Expert in Change management and resilience; Talent pipeline management and acquisition; Performance management and Leadership development.
- Must possess excellent skills in the areas of coaching and mentoring, project management, vendor management, strategic thinking as well as problem solving.
- The minimum qualification required for this job is a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- The following will be considered an added advantage – Having a Masters in HR and or qualification in Industrial Psychology or Psychometric accreditation.
- IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and AsiaIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Consulting Jobs | Focus on Africa and Asia
- IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| AdminIUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) is a membership Union of government and civil society organisations. Together, we work to advance sustainable development and create a just world that… Read more: IUCN Global Jobs |Multiple Positions| Entry Level to Experienced| Admin
- BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa AsiaABOUT US BRAC International operates in 10 countries across Africa and Asia. We envision a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to… Read more: BRAC Global Careers |Humanitarian and Development Jobs | Africa Asia
- Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration JobsHere’s a digest of popular positions, with some closing soon from multiple employers in the Humanitarian Development space. Opportunities Finance Manager, Kenya Livestock Market Systems ActivityACDI/VOCA Investment Product Scoping STTA,… Read more: Humanitarian & Development Jobs | Finance and Administration Jobs
- World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal CommunicationsThe World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. Subsequent presidents include Jonathan… Read more: World Resources Institute WRI Jobs | Africa Asia Europe LatAm Positions| Programs Legal Communications