BRAC International operates in 10 countries across Africa and Asia. We envision a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential.BRAC International Holdings B.V. was set up in 2010 as a private limited liability company and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stichting BRAC International.
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
BRAC International Holdings B.V. (BIHBV) is a socially responsible for-profit organisation engaging people in sustainable economic and income-generating activities. The core focus of BIHBV is to provide microfinance services to people living in poverty to build financial resilience, contribute to women’s economic empowerment and improve the quality of life in the communities it serves. BRAC first expanded its microfinance operations internationally in 2002 and now operates in six countries across Asia and Africa, serving more than 650,000 clients, 96% of whom are women.
Proposal Development Manager, GRP, BRAC International Dhaka, The Netherlands, The Hague, Nairobi, Kenya PDF [click to view]
Operations Manager Sierra Leone PDF [click to view]
AIM – Advocacy, Partnership and Knowledge Coordinator Sierra Leone PDF [click to view]
- RefuSHE Jobs | Marketing, Communication, Operations, M&ECareers & Internships RefuSHE provides the full spectrum of care and protection for refugee girls, young women, and children in Kenya. We invite you to learn more about our open… Read more: RefuSHE Jobs | Marketing, Communication, Operations, M&E
- Sanergy Jobs | Impact Jobs | Sales Fundraising Finance OpsOur Job Offers Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team. Credit Associate – MARCH 20245… Read more: Sanergy Jobs | Impact Jobs | Sales Fundraising Finance Ops
- MEDAIR Jobs | Global Positions| Operations Admin FinanceMedair Jobs Ukraine Program / Project Management | Field – International staff Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) Advisor ROC Required Working as an important member of a diverse team who are committed… Read more: MEDAIR Jobs | Global Positions| Operations Admin Finance
- Article19 Jobs | Global Remote Hybrid PositionsArticle 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that everyone has the right to freedom of expression and opinion. This includes the right to hold opinions without interference… Read more: Article19 Jobs | Global Remote Hybrid Positions
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation EGPAF Jobs | Multiple Positions Africa Asia EU Americas|The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a nonprofit organization that works to prevent pediatric HIV infection and eliminate pediatric AIDS. EGPAF was founded in 1988 by Elizabeth Glaser, Susan DeLaurentis,… Read more: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation EGPAF Jobs | Multiple Positions Africa Asia EU Americas|